Community Manager, Senior Community Manager
Be part of the ground up launch of an exciting new type of shared office space in New York City, ready for growth. LINA is here to support the private practice. We’re empowering independent healthcare providers with an end-to-end solution, so they can focus on treating their patients while we take care of the rest. We do this by starting with an affordable office suite that makes it easy to launch, relocate or expand. We then provide concierge services to the provider and the patient to reduce the headaches of operating an office. An additional benefit is our focus on community and culture, to ensure an easy channel for referrals, networking, growth, and collaboration.
We are seeking both community managers and a senior community manager to join our growing team!
What You Will Be Doing
Member and Membership Management
Responsible for managing member needs from the moment they sign up for membership -this may include, orientation to space, handling all initial questions, entering new members in applicable internal databases and software, setting up recurring payment and more. Responsible for responding to any ongoing questions, concerns or requests as they relate to their membership and use of LINA facilities.
Build rapport with all LINA members with the goal of establishing trust and a positive long term relationship
Serve as the point of contact at reception to greet members’ patients/clients. Handle members’ clients/patients needs as far as checking them in, welcoming them to the space, offering complimentary refreshments
Provide front end services to members’ clients/patients as needed which may include – payment collection at the front desk, notifying member of their patient arrival, mail handling and distribution, package handling and distribution
Must have awareness and sensitivity around patient/client privacy and confidentiality needs.
Maintenance of Facilities
Maintain, organize and order supplies – this includes being organized to ensure space is properly and adequately stocked by stock-taking or inventory checking of all necessary equipment and/or supplies (i.e. coffee, tea, snacks, tissue paper, printing supplies, etc.)
Conduct regular and routine walkthroughs of space to ensure all part time suites are in proper condition, stocked with all needed supplies, clean and tidy and ready for member use. Walkthroughs of the space are to be conducted at the beginning of the shift, multiple times throughout the day, and at closing.
Responsible for lightly maintaining kitchen, lounge, patient waiting areas, and any other public area. Responsible to ensure all common areas are clean and tidy at all times and properly stocked where appropriate. For example – the coffee station should always have fresh coffee and available cups, etc. (This is not a cleaning position, and there is a professional cleaner of facilities, this is more about being a team player and helping out with existing needs)
Ensure reception area remains clear from clutter, clean and well organized at all times. Responsible to ensuring privacy and confidentiality of any client/patient personal information.
Senior Community Manager
Oversee and Manage a small team of Community Managers within or across locations
Focus on operations and systems – work with the team to fine tune, revise and create relevant membership policies.
Play a hand in the early stages of helping create playbooks, internal manuals, member guides and employee handbooks to help shape and build the LINA Culture for employees, members and their clients and patients.
Serve as the lead to handle any member issues and concerns as they are being escalated up from other Community Managers.
Work closely with COO on policy and procedure creation, staff management and potential for management of larger groups of Community Managers across locations
Provide Admin/Reception Desk Support as needed
We are a small team and may need help with various administrative and reception tasks from time to time. This could include keeping a location tidy, working the front desk if needed, helping members with administrative tasks and other items. This is less about having past experience in this field or a particular skill set, and more about a positive attitude and willingness to assist in whatever is necessary at that time.
Marketing and Lead Gen Assistance – assist with executing marketing plan including:
Writing and distributing marketing material
Assist with managing social media accounts
Assist with planning and hosting events
All other marketing assistance as needed to help.
What we are looking for
- At least 3 years experience in related position required.
- Experience in successful early growth stages of a business would be helpful.
- Hours vary but are mostly business hours, M-F with a one hour lunch break included.
- Must be flexible and must be willing to work a few evening and weekend hours as needed.
- Previous experience in coworking, health care, real estate, property management, or other related field a plus.
- Must be sensitive to privacy rules and practices relating to client/patient personal information – training in this area will be provided
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Experience with admin and front desk work
- Medical office experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable, Honest, Trustworthy, Positive Attitude
- Demonstrable experience in one or more core qualifications including:
- Membership Management
- Customer Service
- Medical Office Admin experience
- Social Media Campaigns
- Real Estate
- Administrative & Operations
- Community Events/Community Building
- Public Relations
Salary is commensurate with experience. Junior and Senior-level experience all encouraged to apply. Salary, performance bonus and attractive commission structure can be negotiated based on qualifications and can be higher for more experienced or well-qualified candidates. Benefits included. Multiple positions available with rolling start dates.
Who We Are
As we are an early stage company, you will be an integral part of the process in establishing our company culture. We are looking to build a team of talented, empathetic, positive, curious, and dedicated individuals.
How To Apply
- Please Email “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Subject should read: “Application.LINA.Community.Manager”
- In the body of the email, please let us know a bit about yourself, where you are currently working (or what you are working on), what you are looking for in a position/company and what your unique combination of skills/life experience/mojo is (and how you would uniquely contribute to LINA). Also please let us know if you have flexible work hours (as needed for this position) and earliest start date.
- Please attach a resume (No cover letter – put it in the body of the email)
Follow the simple application instructions and we will review your submission seriously. We will discard anything that doesn’t follow the guidelines above.